Venue & Travel
Online registration is closed. Same-day registrations will be accepted onsite.
The Marriott Marquis Hotel
901 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
View map online
Situated in the beating heart of the nation's capital, Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is a new, monumental, flagship hotel where business meets pleasure. Retreat and recharge in vibrant rooms and suites with refined design elements, cutting-edge features, deluxe amenities and premium bedding. Find your passion amid celebrated attractions, including Penn Quarter, Chinatown, the National Mall monuments, the Smithsonian Museums and Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Bring your vision to life in 105,000 square feet of dynamic event space, enhanced by expert planners and custom catering. Draw energy from our beautiful white marble Atrium Lobby with a stunning 55-foot custom sculpture. After an exhilarating day of business or shopping, thrill your palate with diverse and distinctive cuisine at our six restaurants. Spanning nearly a city block, our posh, LEED® Silver certified hotel is a vibrant, cutting-edge destination where inspiration is all around you.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18
6:00 – 7:30 PM
WELCOME AND NETWORKING RECEPTION
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19
7:30 AM – 1:05 PM
Lunch & Afternoon Program
1:05 – 5:10 PM
Transportation & Parking
Hotel has valet parking only @ $47/day; Metro rail is highly recommended.
- The Mt. Vernon Square/7th Street- Convention Center Station is the closest metro stop to the hotel. It is .2 miles from the back entrance to the hotel and services the yellow and green line.
- Gallery Place/Chinatown is .4 miles away and services the red line.
- Metro Center Station is .5 miles away and services the blue, orange, silver, and red line.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) – 4.6 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) – 27 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) – 31 miles
2019 Inova Advanced Heart Failure Symposium Team
Call 415-839-8874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org