| Program Chairs
| Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Friday, April 15: all day lectures & learning (7 a.m. to 5 p.m.), plus evening networking reception
- Saturday, April 16: lectures & learning in the morning (7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- $250 - Physicians
- $200 - Nurses, allied health, and other medical professionals
- $100 - Inova employees (physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals)
- $100 - Students, residents, fellows
- $100 - Signature Partners physicians
- $450 - Industry suppliers (pharmaceutical / medical device representatives)
Advanced registration is encouraged as space is limited. The registration fees include your conference attendance and all planned meals.
Written notice of cancellation received by April 1, 2016 will receive a refund of total registration paid, less a $25 administrative fee. The registration fee is non-refundable for cancellations received after April 1, 2016.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Medical Society of Virginia (MSV) through the joint sponsorship of Inova Health System Office of Continuing Medical Education and Virginia Cardiovascular Foundation. The Inova Health System Office of Continuing Medical Education is accredited by the Medical Society of Virginia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Inova Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this educational activity for 10.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Physicians may claim up to 10.25 in Type 1 CME on the Virginia Board of Medicine Continued Competency and Assessment Form required for renewal of an active medical license in Virginia.
HOW TO OBTAIN CME CREDITS
Please visit the Inova CME System site at www.inova.org/icmes. For instructions, please see our ICMES user instruction materials below.