Patient Experience Symposium
You are invited to exhibit at the first annual Inova Heart and Vascular Institute 2016 Patient Experience Symposium being held September 23, 2016 at the Inova Center for Personalized Health in Falls Church, Virginia (just outside of Washington, DC).
The Symposium is designated for nurses, physicians, fellows and residents in training, and other medical professionals interested in patient experience. We expect 200 healthcare professionals to attend.
- Understand the role of patient experience as a driver of patient safety and quality.
- Identify how emerging technology can be incorporated into clinical practice to improve care delivery.
- Recognize barriers to effective communication and engagement.
- Describe best practices to deliver a superior patient experience.
- Review strategies for physicians and nurses to directly improve patient experience in outpatient and inpatient settings.
Inova Center for Personalized Health
3225 Gallows Road
Fairfax, VA 22037
(Map and directions)
To reserve a space, complete and return the application form (downloadable from this webpage) to:
Rebecca Hanson, Project Manager
Inova Heart and Vascular Institute
3300 Gallows Road, 4th Floor
IHVI Administration Office
Falls Church, VA 22042
Sponsor information sheet
Sponsor application form
Food and Beverage Sponsorship + Breakout Sessions* + Exhibit
- Lunch Sponsor: $10,000
- Breakfast Sponsor: $8,000
Breakout Sessions* + Exhibit: $7,000
GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE SPONSOR
- Gold Sponsor: $5,000
- Silver Sponsor: $2,500
- Bronze Sponsor: $1,000