Schaufeld Family Heart Center at Inova Loudoun Hospital
Inova Heart & Vascular Institute – Schaufeld Family Heart Center
44035 Riverside Parkway, Suite 120
Leesburg, VA 20176
Map and directions
About this location
The Inova Heart & Vascular Institute – Schaufeld Family Heart Center is the hub for advanced cardiovascular care in Loudoun County, VA. Our 15,000 square-foot facility is located on the Lansdowne Campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital and cares for more than 10,000 cardiovascular patients annually. We are your trusted source in diagnosing, treating, and managing a wide spectrum of heart and vascular conditions.
Our full spectrum of care includes invasive and non-invasive cardiac services, interventional radiology, vascular ultrasound and clinics for vascular disease.
We routinely perform percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI). This minimally invasive procedure for blocked arteries means Loudoun County residents are now able to receive this technologically advanced treatment close to home.
Available cardiac and vascular services at Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Cardiac catheterization
- Electrophysiology (includes Cryoablation, 3D Mapping, Radiofrequency Ablation, Loop Recorder Device Implant, Tilt Table Study, ICD implants, and Pacemaker Implants)
- Stress testing
- 64-channel cardiac CT
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation: Most outpatient cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation services are temporarily being shifted from on-site to video visits. Please contact us at 703-858-6674 to enroll.
- Peripheral angioplasty and stenting
- Non-invasive vascular ultrasound
- Screening for peripheral arterial disease
- Treatment of venous thromboembolism/insufficiency
- Endovascular repair of thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Carotid artery surgery and stenting
- Lower extremity stenting and bypass surgery
- Mesenteric arterial stenting and bypass
- Complex Hybrid Aortic Reconstruction
- Fistula and Arteriovenous Graft Creation
Inova Loudoun Hospital visiting hours info
Detailed visitor information about this facility